Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Realistic wear for the zombie apocalypse

I've decide today to combine my love of zombies with my love for this blog. I've seen many sites where they post what to wear in the case of a zombie apocalypse. And I often end up mad sitting there thinking "no, you would not accessorize before you run around to escape from zombies". So I've decided to make my own version, this outfit seems practical for me. I started off with a pair of basic black leggings (I'm in love with these they are SO comfortable) I chose these because wearing jeans or a skirt and running just don't mix. Next I put on my large bunny sweater, because it's not heavy and quite comfortable and covers my skin. After that I put on my red plaid coat, this will keep me warm at night and on chilly days. My shoes I chose because they are like rain boot material, so I wouldn't have to worry about ruining them or getting wet toes. Finally, my hair, I chose to leave my hair loose and natural because its a style I don't have to worry about at all. My biggest goal in this outfit was to cover all my skin, and stay comfortable. How do you think I did? Comment below and tell me what you think










No comments:

Post a Comment